Coronavirus in Indian Country
- House Democrats Secure investments for Tribes in Cares Act.
- Indian Health Service: IHS is providing up-to-date information on its website regarding COVID-19 and IHS/tribal healthcare facilities.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs: BIA has developed a website for information and resources on the COVID-19 outbreak and information for tribal governments and schools.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency: FEMA has released a COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Fact Sheet following President Trump's COVID-19 Pandemic Declaration. Tribes are encouraged to reach out to their regional FEMA Tribal Liaisons for Assistance, contact information for your regional FEMA Tribal Liaison can be found HERE.
- Coronavirus Tribal Funding Information from The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) can be found HERE and HERE.